Have you ever found yourself coming across an item you don't need, but for some reason you cannot talk yourself out of wanting it?
The latest addition to my "I Don't Need This Crap, But I Want It" List is called a Utilikilt.
Yes. That's right. For $250 I can look like a girl: man-style.
Here's a list of Pros and Cons.
1. I could legitimately justify spending fifteen minutes a day fantasizing about living in the forest with the rippling William Wallace (I'm not even Scottish, but I'm sure the kilt will buy me into a clan, somewhere).
2. With a neutral color, I could potentially wear it to work, daily, for the rest of my life, and never be worried about breaking the feminine dress code.
3. Button up or dress down with t-shirt and sneakers: This kilt looks flippin' AWESOME.
1. For the price of one kilt, I could pay for approximately one-half of my entire current wardrobe.
2. I'd have to wear shorts with it (I just couldn't risk falling bum-over-tea kettle without a back up plan. Besides, what if I wanted to climb a tree?).
3. I know it would give me a more authentic look, but I just don't know if I can stand NOT to shave my legs.
I realize I'm alone on this particular item, but does anybody else feel this way about something this ridiculous?