Sunday, September 30, 2012

Shots from Paradise Hill, Banff & Glacier

A more substantial written post is coming, but I wanted to get my shots up first. As always, double click to get a better look.


(Moonrise, Paradise Hill, BC)


(My Bedroom, "The Workout Room," Paradise Hill, BC [More stories to come...])


(A Disappearing Glacier, Banff National, AB)


(Lake Sunrise, Banff National, AB)




(Waterfall, Glacier National, MT)


(Apocalyptic Sunrise, Glacier National, MT)


(Water in Motion, Glacier National, MT)

5 comments:

Sara Lyn said...

As usual, beautiful pictures, Beck. Have you ever thought of publishing a calendar? :)

Can't wait to hear the stories!

Becky said...

You know, I think it would be cool to make one for Christmas gifts.

I should find out how much that would cost. It would be totally righteous!

Fran said...

Magnificent photos...get them bigger and frame them. Want a room like that some day :)

Unknown said...

Love the moonrise and glacier sunstar pics. I hadn't noticed the many "windows" in your little cabin when I looked at it on your LCD screen. So sweet, though.

ldsjaneite said...

Try mixbook.com for the calendar idea. They often do holiday deals and such--and so easy to use!

Love all of these, but the room makes me smile. It is so you!